The Philippine Military Academy (PMA) will be holding the PMA Entrance Examination on August 25 in 41 different examination centers across the country.
Walk-in applicants may apply on August 24 at their selected exam center. The exam centers are:
Qualifications for admission are:
- Natural born Filipino citizen
- Physically fit and of good moral character
- Single and has never been married nor pregnant nor have a legal obligation to support a child or children
- At least High School Graduate (Grade 12) with a general average of 85% or higher
- No Administrative/Criminal Case
- Must pass the PMA Entrance Examination
- Minimum height requirement: 5 feet for both male and female
- Age requirement: At least 17 years old but not more than 21 years old on 01 June of the year following the examination taken
Application requirements are:
- Duly accomplished application form:
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate (bring original)
- Photocopy of Form 137/Form 138/Report Card/Transcript of Records that indicates latest GPA
- 2×2 ID photo in white background, taken within the last six months
A valid ID and at least 2 #2 pencils are also required.
Current Grade 12 students may apply provided that they will graduate before June 1, 2020.
The said examination is the first stage in the selection process for cadetship in the premier leadership training school in the country.
Graduates of PMA earn a Bachelor of Science degree and are commissioned in the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) with the rank of second lieutenant or ensign.