The Philippine Army continues its operation ‘”Free Ride” that started on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, to assist essential individuals, particularly health workers and basic services personnel working within and near Metro Manila. The “Free Ride” can be availed from 6:00 a.m. to 11 p.m. and will traverse along 28 hospitals following the 12 designated routes:
- • Route 1:CAVITEX – Seaside Blvd – Diokno Blvd – Roxas Blvd – Padre Burgos – Taft Ave, Manila (Vice versa)
Hospitals: Philippine General Hospital, Manila Med-Medical Center, Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital, San Lazaro Hospital, Chinese General Hospital and Medical Center.
- • Route 2:Mall of Asia – Diokno Blvd – EDSA – Gate 3 Taguig – East Service Road – Doña Soledad Ave, Paraǹaque (Vice-Versa)
Hospitals: Taguig District Hospital, Paraǹaque Doctor’s Hospital
- • Route 3:Guadalupe MRT Station EDSA – Kamias Road – V Luna Ave – East Ave (Vice-Versa)
Hospitals:V-Luna AFP Medical Center, East Ave Medical Center, Philippine Heart Center, NKTI Diagnostic Center, Lung Center of the Philippines.
- • Route 4:Guadalupe EDSA MRT Station – Dr Jose P Rizal Ave – Coronado Ave – Maysilo Circumferential – Boni Ave – P Sanchez St Victorino Mapa St – Figueras St – San Anton St – S.H. Loyola St – Oroquie – Lope De Vega St (Vice-Versa)
Hospitals: Mandaluyong City Medical Center, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Mary Chiles General Hospital, Dr Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital.
- • Route 5:Robinson Galleria via Ortigas ave to Cainta Rizal Junction (Vice-Versa)
Hospital: The Medical City-Ortigas
- • Route 6:Araneta Center Cubao –EDSA – Kamias Road – Anonas – Aurora Blvd – Katipunan Ave – Maj Santos Dizon St – Marikina Infanta Highway – Evangelista Ave – Marilaque Highway – Mayor Gil Fernando Ave – Sumulong Highway – SM Masinag (Vice-Versa)
Hospitals: World Citi Medical Center, Quirino Memorial Medical Center, Marikina Doctors Hospital and Medical Center, Inc., Salve Regina General Hospital, Inc., St.Anthony Medical Center, Metro Antipolo Hospital and Medical Center.
- • Route 7:SM North EDSA to Fairview Terraces, Quezon City (Vice-Versa)
Hospitals: Metro North Medical Center Hospital, Pacific Global Medical Center, Bernardino General Hospital, Novaliches General Hospital, Commonwealth Hospital and Medical Center.
- • Route 8: CAVITEX Toll Plaza to Lawton Plaza (Vice-Versa)
- • Route 9: SLEX Toll Plaza to Lawton Plaza (ViceVersa)
- • Route 10: BGC, Taguig City to NAIA Terminal 1 and 2 (Vice-Versa)
- • Route 11: BGC, Taguig City to NAIA Terminal 3 (Vice-Versa)
- • Route 12: Robinson Galleria, Ortigas to Caloocan Monument (Vice-Versa)
As of today, the operation has catered 2,554 commuters. “We are ready and our capabilities are available to ease the travel burdens of our frontline workers. The Philippine Army is here to serve you while we are working together to get through this crisis,” said Army Commanding General Lt. Gen. Gilbert I. Gapay. ARMY.MIL.PH